As your business has grown, so have the challenges and opportunities. These resources can help you get a handle on human resources, government contracting, and importing/exporting. For peer-to-peer and advisory board support, check out the Women Presidents’ Organization and ATHENAPowerLink®.
- Free business counseling: E-Magnify provides business counseling for owners in all stages of business. Register for a free, one-on-one business counseling session with an E-Magnify business counselor.
- PowerLink: Founded in Pittsburgh, PA, in 1991, PowerLink is a unique and proven resource for advancing women-owned businesses.
- Women Presidents' Organization (WPO): WPO connects established women entrepreneurs at the million and multimillion-dollar level ($2 million in gross annual sales or $1 million for service-based business) for greater personal and professional success.
- ATHENAPowerLink®: Apply for an advisory panel to help you learn how to network better.
- Federal procurement: Interested in finding new markets for your business? Wondering if the Federal Government is buying what you sell and how you might go about finding out? Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP) advocates for women business owners to receive 5% of Federal Government Contracts across all agencies. WIPP's "Give Me 5" program course content is available on e-magnify.com in a self-paced format.
- Networking Groups: Connect with other entreprenerus and professionals in your area.
- Business Directory: Find vendors you need and list your own business in the directory.
- Online Resources: Use this list of additional online resources to find the business information you need.
- Success Stories: Read stories of successful women business owners.
- Importing/Exporting resources: Coming soon.
- Human Resources resources: Coming soon.
Whether you're just starting out or looking to expand your business potential, Seton Hill University's E-Magnify women's business center offers a variety of programs to fit your changing business needs.